– Cryptos re-empower Humanity by giving them back the power to print their own money and by this process they remove the shackles of the FIAT money debt system.
– In that sense, they foster Humanity’s enlightenment and ascension by giving back to each individual the deserved abundance.
– With cryptos, Humans can focus on building meaningful, fair networks that will create many useful services and products for many, instead of focusing on making money and perpetuating the pyramidal paradigm that benefits only the top. Now we have the ability to benefit each and every individual.
– Crypto-currencies and blockchain are a crucial tool for accelerating one’s own ascension. Concretely speaking, with cryptos you can get 100~1000 x returns on your initial investment. By doing so, one may create very rapidly sufficient wealth to become financially free and focus on one’s true purpose on Earth.
– Cryptos redefine the concept of money. Instead of trusting the authority to give value to the instrument you use as a means of exchange, you empower each node of the community by letting each node decide. In this sense, cryptos redefine money as a community-enabled system of transferring value and exchanging value: that is the core of the revolution brought to you by the blockchain and cryptos.
– In that sense, the terms of crypto enlightenment and crypto sutra are very interesting and right on the money, non pun intended.
1- I do not agree on the fact that bitcoin and crypto-currencies will make the hackers and geeks and the nerds the new kings of societies since in that case we would just replace plutocracy (bankers) by technocracy (geeks), which would not change in substance the idea that societies are controlled by a handful of folks, which is contradictory with the promises of the Golden Age that predicts the liberation of everybody controlled by nobody.
2- I agree that cryptos are changing radically the world we live in by performing a vast amount of wealth transfer from the cartels to the masses. However this is merely a necessary step before we see a world with no money needed at all, since everything will be provided by awesome technologies such as replicators, teleportation, telepathy, space travel, healing technologies, rejuvenation, nano-technologies, where abundance and limitless resources are the norms. Of course, in order to reach that state, societies need to go through a huge consciousness transformation and cryptos can help a lot by making work-for-money unnecessary for lots of people that would have much more time thinking about the true nature of the World…
This post resonates a lot with my own thinking.
I have mentioned below the highlights from my perspective.
“Greek philosopher Socrates once said “the secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” This is exactly what the BRICS alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) and what Bitcoin are in the process of doing. While each model is different in their methods, such as the BRICS using gold, silver and metals, and Bitcoin using technology, they both share the same end-game: to transform and reset the global financial system. Though the international banking cartel has been and will continue to do all they can to fight the BRICS and Bitcoin models, these models needn’t fight back.”
“What is worth pointing out is that with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, people are choosing to opt out of the current global financial system. In droves, people are aligning with the principle of the Socrates quote above: they are choosing not to fight the current system, but instead are choosing to build something new. In essence, this is extremely unnerving in the banking cartel’s eyes because now there is an alternative that people can simply choose to be involved with instead of fighting to break free from. In theory, there needn’t be another protest against the big banks as the power has now been given back to the people to simply opt out and join the creation of a new, decentralized system where each person is his or her own banker. This doesn’t sit well with the banking cartel.”
“Though Bitcoin is not the final solution, it is absolutely playing it’s part right now in our world. That is what is important to keep in mind. In any evolving system, there are always stages at which certain parts or functions of that system are no longer needed and are replaced by more useful and more efficient parts.
Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are playing their role in helping to shift and reset the global financial system. Perhaps the most important aspect of cryptocurrencies in relation to money is that it is allowing more people by the day to question and understand what money really is, what the purpose of banks really are, and if we want to continue to use middlemen any longer. It is allowing people to question the systems we’ve been taught and encouraging people to find creative solutions to old, inefficient and corrupt systems. ”
Bitcoin and the gold-backed system the BRICS are each are serving their purposes of resetting the global financial system. Neither will be the ultimate savior. Though they are each helping to free us from the financial tyranny we’ve been under for a very, very long time. The revolution is gaining a lot of speed and large, visible and positive events are on the horizon for our world.