– According to the interviewee, Zinc prices will surge this year. But he thinks that traders that have bought cryptos and got a nice return will not necessarily cash out and diversify into precious metals.
– From February 15th, we will see the start of the crypto revolution with the early adopters phase really getting started.
– We will see a big push into cryptos in May.
– We may see a period of consolidation of prices during May-June-July.
– The new commerce will be based upon smart contracts.
– The early adopters layer corresponds to 13% of the populations. This layer will start buying cryptos this year, in 2018.
– The governments coins will fail to get popular. That is why they will end up creating tax coins instead.
– Box mining, which is mining easily at home will become popular very soon.
– In 2 or 3 years, IPO will be regarded as an old fashioned way of raising money from the public. Why bother going IPO if you can go ICO ?
– There will be a failure of the banking industry being obvious in 2020-2021. Perhaps at that time, there will be a crash of the real estate prices and this could be a good time to buy a house.
– Governments will turn to cryptos and blockchain in 2018.
– Governments will turn to smart contracts to delegate a portion of their governance tasks.
– We are likely to see 13% of the populations (world) using cryptos by the end of 2019 and this will create an extremely massive surge in cryptos’ prices.
– Silver price should soar from the year 2018 onwards because exotic technologies (coming from reverse-engineered ET space crafts for example) that will be released to the public over the coming months and years, such as electro-gravitics use silver in large quantities.
– There is more gold that what is publicly admitted and the universe can create gold in large quantities (think solar flares).
1- I do not agree on the fact that bitcoin and crypto-currencies will make the hackers and geeks and the nerds the new kings of societies since in that case we would just replace plutocracy (bankers) by technocracy (geeks), which would not change in substance the idea that societies are controlled by a handful of folks, which is contradictory with the promises of the Golden Age that predicts the liberation of everybody controlled by nobody.
2- I agree that cryptos are changing radically the world we live in by performing a vast amount of wealth transfer from the cartels to the masses. However this is merely a necessary step before we see a world with no money needed at all, since everything will be provided by awesome technologies such as replicators, teleportation, telepathy, space travel, healing technologies, rejuvenation, nano-technologies, where abundance and limitless resources are the norms. Of course, in order to reach that state, societies need to go through a huge consciousness transformation and cryptos can help a lot by making work-for-money unnecessary for lots of people that would have much more time thinking about the true nature of the World…
Ships containers logistics tracking system on the blockchain?
My summary from my perspective.
There are various types of ETs out there, some of them are less psychic than Humans and they do not want to mess around with Humans; some of them are more psychic than Humans. Among the more psychic, there are ETs who are neutral to us and who are coming to Earth very frequently in order to assist Humanity in its Ascension process, which is happening right now.
Cryptos will have an astronomical value in 2019 like 1 usd used to buy 1 week of good life in Italy in the 60s….
There will be some sort of crypto tax tokens to pay for the taxes in the near future.
In 2018 we will see a good portion of the population going into cryptos, shifting from the innovators (1~3%) to the early adopters (5~15%) .
In 2019 we will see a massive influx of the masses going to cryptos.
At the same time, governments will break down.
Bitcoin will not be big enough to suck in all the debt money rushing into it, which could amount to quadrillions of dollars (derivatives for example…but Bitcoin will remain the gold standard for cryptos.).
At the same time, there will be the pilling on from other cryptos to suck in all those quadrillions….
Tomorrow is the US debt ceiling deadline…
The US government will have until mid jan 2018 to find a new funding in order to stay afloat…since they will not, USD will need to be reset..and will lose half of its value after a necessary devaluation.
That is why Trump went to Asia recently to talk about the new financial system backed by the Asian gold…Huge opportunity for the world. Huge opportunity for the US to get rid of their debt-based financial system that is plaguing their society and regain its manufacturing power.
And huge opportunity for cryptos to reach the masses!