– From February 15th, we will see the start of the crypto revolution with the early adopters phase really getting started.
– We will see a big push into cryptos in May.
– We may see a period of consolidation of prices during May-June-July.
– The new commerce will be based upon smart contracts.
– The early adopters layer corresponds to 13% of the populations. This layer will start buying cryptos this year, in 2018.
– The governments coins will fail to get popular. That is why they will end up creating tax coins instead.
– Box mining, which is mining easily at home will become popular very soon.
– In 2 or 3 years, IPO will be regarded as an old fashioned way of raising money from the public. Why bother going IPO if you can go ICO ?
– There will be a failure of the banking industry being obvious in 2020-2021. Perhaps at that time, there will be a crash of the real estate prices and this could be a good time to buy a house.
– Governments will turn to cryptos and blockchain in 2018.
– Governments will turn to smart contracts to delegate a portion of their governance tasks.
– We are likely to see 13% of the populations (world) using cryptos by the end of 2019 and this will create an extremely massive surge in cryptos’ prices.
– Silver price should soar from the year 2018 onwards because exotic technologies (coming from reverse-engineered ET space crafts for example) that will be released to the public over the coming months and years, such as electro-gravitics use silver in large quantities.
– There is more gold that what is publicly admitted and the universe can create gold in large quantities (think solar flares).