– Regarding one’s own opinion about crypto-currencies, there are 2 categories of people among the alternative media communities.
– There are those than think that crypto-currencies can change the world for the better in the big way, helping Humanity get rid of the debt-money system. Those ones (I am part of them) see in crypto-currencies and blockchain technology (symbolized by Bitcoin) a game changer, the ability to bypass completely the FIAT money system. This is where it is truly revolutionary. Because a lot of people have been wanting to use an alternative to FIAT while the situation was that it very difficult (almost impossible) to do so until the birth of Bitcoin at the end of 2008.
– And there are those that think that crypto-currencies are yet another attempt by the cabal (the powers that be) to take over a technology and strengthen their control over the population. For that reason, crypto-currencies should be avoided completely.
– There is no doubt in my mind that the governments will very soon issue their own blockchain-based national currencies (in fact Venezuela has already started to do so) . By doing so, they will try to perform a reset of their broken FIAT, debt-based money system and they will shift to a new type of ledger, in which people will transact in the same national currencies units but this time it will be cryptography-based instead of being paper-based.
– Those national crypto-currencies are likely to be centralized. This is not a problem per se because Humanity will have at at its disposal a zoology of crypto-currencies that will be decentralized and therefore they will be immune to centralized control by negative forces.
– Any tool or technology is a double-edge sword and bitcoin (read crypto-currencies and blockchain) is no exception. It is like having a smartphone with Facebook on it. Such set up is a wonderful way to dispatch information to one another while at the same time it is a powerful tool from the government to spy on us.
– I get that. However I feel that Humanity should focus much more on the freedom blockchain gives to itself instead of just fearing it.
– On a side note, very interestingly, as mentioned in the video, the cover of one of the Economist issues in 1988 predicted the introduction of a new world currency, the phoenix in 2018 (let me put the link to the cover: https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/flashback-1988-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-by-2018%E2%80%B3-the-economist-magazine/ ). That is very interesting for 3 reasons:
– The powers that be are psychic and can predict the future to a certain extent (as the positive groups can do, using white magic, by the way). It seems that 2018 is going to be the year of Liberation of the Humanity, liberation from its enslavement by the Babylonian debt money system. So the cabal has predicted apparently correctly the year of the big change in terms of financial system but of course they wanted more control via a one world currency, which is not going to happen.
– It is interesting to note (as the video pointed out) that the symbol for this one world currency is a Greek letter, “φ”, which can be represented by a vertical bar inside a circle as you can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phi . There, you can indeed see a 1 inside a 0, which could be interpreted as the binary system that forms the basis of computation, which could be a reference to cryptography in the blockchain.
– Also, “φ” is also the notation for the Golden ratio, the golden entity that is at the basis of Nature’s beauty. To me it is a sign that 2018 will mark the time in which we will see concrete and undeniable manifestation of the Golden Age, which has been prophecized for many many thousands of years now and which began at the end of the Mayan Calendar on 21DEC12…., and interestingly enough, the word “prophecy” contains at its middle the sound “phi”….. 🙂
– Finally, if you input “prime number symbol” inside Google, you get in the images search results, the symbol “phi” on the first line. Interestingly enough, I have been following primecoin since 2013 and though the price has not taken off, I see a lot of potential in it.
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor.