Orignal link: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/12/proof-your-thoughts-can-alter-physical-reality.html that posted the original video created by Secureteam10
– Consciousness has the power to modify space and time.
– Positive thinking (love) has the power to organize the physical reality in a beautiful and harmonious fashion.
– Dr. Masaru Emoto deserves the Noble Prize of Physics and Peace, I feel.
– In the daily life, it is rather difficult to see the effects of thinking on the material world because the psychic ability of Humans to alter reality by thinking is rather sleeping and therefore of low intensity but still, it is expressed in a subtile fashion on a rather tiny scale. This is where comes in the inventiveness of Emoto that got the idea to observe the effect of thinking on micro water ice crystals.
– Water is very special in the sense that it is of physical and etheric nature at the same time. So it is the perfect medium when it comes to study the effect of consciousness on physicality.
– At the end of the day, everything is energy, consciousness, waves, so it should not be surprising that thoughts can affect the reality since they are different expressions of the same substance.
– On a personal level, I have been running the rice experiment for now more than 4 years and a half, testing the effect of pure thoughts (expressed by the mind and non voiced by the vocal cords) on water. I would like to post some of the pics I took to illustrate the results gotten so far, next time.